WSTOA acts as a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. The association strives to advance individual and team knowledge by providing a network to share sound tactics, training and operational experiences. WSTOA works to foster the highest professional standards and levels of competence by providing high quality instruction to its members, promoting proper tactics, equipment and safety.
Tripwire is owned and operated by L/E officers so they really know our "product need". If this area (Washington/Oregon) could generate $7,000 - $10,000 in explosives sales annually, tripwire is ready to place a magazine storage unit in Bellingham. They need to see there is enough interest before they spend the money to set it up. This would not only be for K-9 training aids, but EOD, Blasters etc. So please pass this along to anyone who may be interested in saving money on explosives.
Here are some of the benefits to pass along to your agencies.
1. No minimum order, if you have an aid that gets damaged you can easily replace it
2. No shipping costs, for us this saves $3500 annually just in shipping
3. No long out of state travel/transport
4. 1 week turnaround time after order is placed
5. Guaranteed to beat Omni’s prices, just call them with Omni’s price and they will beat it
6. Have specialized K-9 training kits with smaller quantities in addition to “normal”
7. No contract required
If you think your agency would be interested, please conact us and let us know your approximate annual spending. We will compile all the data and cc all interested parties in the final draft to tripwire.
To receive your coupon code you will need to be a current member of WSTOA. Please contact Steve Gowin by email at Steven.Gowin@kingcounty.gov. He will verify your membership and send you the coupon code.
Question or Request?
E-mail a question or request for the Washington State Tactical Officers Association.