june 20 (Tuesday) - 23 (Friday)
Columbia County Range Complex
63341 Columbia River Hwy, Deer Island, OR 97054
Target Audience: Law Enforcement, Military, Security and Professional Training Organizations Sponsoring Agency: Columbia City Police Department and Pacific Tactical LLC Date: June 20-23, 2017 Time: 0800-1700 Cost: $650 Facility Name & Address: Columbia County Range
Target Audience: Law Enforcement, Military, Security and Professional Training Organizations
Sponsoring Agency: Columbia City Police Department and Pacific Tactical LLC
Date: June 20-23, 2017
Facility Name & Address: Columbia County Range Complex 63341 Columbia River Highway, Deer Island, Oregon, 97054
Instructors: Will Petty, Centrifuge Training
Registration Process & Contact Info: pac-tac.net LE/Mil/PTO restricted training tab
Class Questions Contact Info:
- Pacific Tactical LLC (503) 610-8886 (8UTM) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centrifuge Training (682) 216-6663 Email email@example.com
Vehicle CQB Instructor is an accelerated shooting class focused on positional shooting and critical light manipulations in and around vehicles. Students will push the boundaries of “traditional” cover and concealment utilizing various cars and trucks in a true 3D environment. Drills will incorporate critical weapon employment while engaging threats in, around, from, over and under vehicles with a heavy emphasis on problem solving. Lighting principles and threat assessment all play a major factor in this course. Live ballistic demos with a variety of ammunition will be conducted as the class explores ballistic deflection, deformation, penetration and terminal effect in direct correlation to various vehicle mediums. Classroom portions will include video diagnostics, statistics, tactics and the science behind why we win and lose around vehicles. This course will have long days and a night shoot (depending on range logistics).
Pre-requisites: Current LE/Mil/GOV credentials. Certified firearms instructor
Individual Equipment List
- Handgun with at least 3 magazines (5 if single stack) and magazine pouch.
- Holster must attach via the belt (paddle holsters are not allowed). Holsters must provide an active or passive retention device and be able to keep the holster in place while running or moving in and out of awkward positions. No SERPA or Vanguard type holsters.
- Carbine with sling. A weapon mounted light is strongly recommended (if allowed by department SOP). A minimum of 3 magazines and a method to secure them is required. Carbine needs to be zeroed prior to class.
- 700 rounds handgun / 700 rounds carbine (no green tip) ammunition
- CAT or SOF T TQ on your person is mandatory an IFAK is recommended.
- Cleaning kit and gun lube.
- Eye protection and electronic ear protection.
- Long sleeve shirt, gloves, knee pads are mandatory. Elbow pads and face wraps are optional.
- Full duty belt / tactical loadout (your normal work setup).
- Handheld flashlight, extra batteries and clear eye protection for low light work.
- 2 chem lights (any color).
- Notepad, pen, perm marker and thumb drive (needs 4 gigs of available space).
- Multi tool (Multitasker / Gerber / Leatherman).
- Water and snacks
- NLTA Protective Helmet
Columbia City Police Department and Pacific Tactical LLC